Recipe for 6 persons / Prep : 15 mins / Cook : 15 mins
- 3 pélardons
- 12 brik pastry sheets
- Walnut kernels
- 6 chestnut honey teaspoons
- 20g butter
- Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 240 C. Cut the cheeses in half.
2. Crush the walnut kernels. Melt the butter in order to slather the brik pastry sheets with it, thanks to a brush.
3. Place one sheet on top of another and put half a pélardon in the middle.
4. Place a few walnut kernels above it. Add a teaspoon of honey. Pepper. Close the brik pastry sheet with a wooden pick.
5. Arrange them in a dish that can go into the oven, previously oiled with the melted butter.
6. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
Recipe for 6 persons / Prep : 30 mins / Cook : 15 mins
For the macaroons shells :
For the ganache :
1. Preheat the oven to 150 C /Th. 5
2. For the shells, whip egg-whites to a light mousse with the caster sugar, the salt and the lemon juice.
3. Add the icing sugar, the almonds powder and the chestnut flour, then mix in order to obtain an homogeneous result.
4. Fill the piping bag with the above mix, and then form little domes (diameter : 2cm) on a greaseproof paper sheet. Space them out so they can spread while cooking.
5. Put it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
6. For the ganache, mix the softened butter and the vanilla-flavoured chestnut cream in order to obtain a smooth pastry.
7. With the piping bag, put some ganache on a macaroon shell. Place this shell on top of another. Repeat.
8. Put them in the fridge before savouring them.
1. Brown the onions with the lardons. Pour them on the pastry.
2. In a bowl, beat the entire egg with the crème fraîche.
3. Add a pinch of salt, the pepper and the herbes de Provence.
4. Pour the mix on the onions and lardons, and add the grated gruyere on top of it.
5. Put in the oven for 30 min (th 6)
By Françoise Léonard, guestroom and table d’hôtes in Saint-Martial.
26 avenue Pasteur
+33(0) 467 73 00 56
Whatsapp : 07 75 28 07 02
What's the weather like ?
Follow us on social networks