LA CHAPELLE DE SAINT ETIENNE D'ISSENSAC
The Chapel was first mentioned in 1080 by Exalchiato. The chapel is a former parish church which served around ten neighbouring Provencal smallholdings. Overlooking the river Hérault, in wild surroundings, it forms a beautiful package along with the cimetery, the priory's vestiges and a construction that probably served as a welcome place for the pilgrims. It is listed historical monument since 1945.