The Isis campsite is a family business founded in 1975 and located by the river (on 2km) at the heart of the great domain of Saint-Julien.
There, the atmosphere is familial, and, according to the season, amongst other numerous services, you can :
- Savour the home-made good jams and fruits, because we are producers since 1965.
- Drink good spring water (we are self-sufficient, water is precious)
- Consume green energy, because we produce our own hydraulic electricity
- Listen to music in our small Roman church (it is free every Sunday night during summer)
- Take a bath in a spa, have a massage for your well-being.
- Go on one of our numerous hiking paths.
- Benefit from our recommendations as ambassadors of the UNESCO World Heritage.
- Visit and sleep in our arboretum
In short, this beautiful territory is waiting for you. Welcome in the Cevennes, we will receive you there with much pleasure.
Full out your address to know the itinerary from the site to your address.
Domaine de Saint Julien
GPS coordinates : 43.9524478 / 3.68263005
from 02/06/2020 to 01/11/2020
from 02/06/2021 to 01/11/2021
Events cannot take place in the domain in July and in August.
The services are accessible and gathered and the sanitary facilities are well dsitributed in order to avoid long distances, away from the main road, the campsite is quiet. True arboretum enhanced by signs and activities, you will like its contact with nature. Wheter your handicap is motor, visual, mental or related to hearing, you will like the privileged contact with nature, that we try to highlight by preserving areas where the events cannot be heard, with artistic and didactic signs...
Free of charge
|2 adults +1 car+ 1 pitch/day|
|Rental for 2/4 persons/week||322,00€||711,00€|
|Rental for 6 persons/week||714,00€||1018,00€|
|One week rent for 8 people||497,00€||712,00€|
|Chalet - canvas bungalow/week||350,00€||519,00€|
Reception of groups : yes
Number of persons : de 15 à 1000
Bus parking place : yes
26 avenue Pasteur
+33(0) 467 73 00 56
Whatsapp : 07 75 28 07 02
What's the weather like ?
Follow us on social networks